20120604

Communicating With Me at TBS

Quick tips about communicating with me while I'm at The Basic School (TBS).

Internet Accessibility

Right now, I don't have internet in my room in the barracks. There are jacks on the wall, but there is no service to them; we'll have to pay to get that turned on.

However, a nearby building does have free Wi-Fi, so I'm not completely cut off. Additionally, I have internet on my iPhone, even while in my room (fortunately, since I'm on the top deck; those on other decks get no service).

This all means that I will be able to respond to your emails, Facebook posts, and tweets when time allows.

Mailing Address

[Updated 20120617] I can also receive snail mail at TBS. While I don't expect it to be nearly as vital during training at TBS as it was at OCS, it will certainly be welcome. Feel free to send letters, comics, jokes, postcards, or wedding invitations.

Here is the address:
2ndLt Caleb W. Allen
D Company 3rd Platoon, TBS
24164 Belleau Avenue
Quantico, VA 22134

As always, things are subject to change. However, it seems pretty much set that I will be in 6th 3rd platoon. Write me!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update and the TBS links. You have a lot to learn, but you always take care of business with excellence. Beyond all doubt, when you finish this you will be able to toss me down the well.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the number of spam comments that were being posted, users are now required to be logged in before leaving a comment.