20110226

Candidate/Applicant Get-together - FEB 2011

Below are the notes I had made in preparation of my report on a get-together I attended in Terre Haute in February 2011. I decided to post them as-is rather than delete them.

Posted 08 August 2011.





Did:
Drill basics
CFT intro

Goals:
run faster
decrease CFT time
increase leg strength
continue memorizing study guides from OSO

Post pics from Cpt. Kline's facebook?

This was definitely an eye-opening experience, and you'd be surprised how much you can learn about yourself in one morning. Verdict: I'm ever more determined to make myself into Marine officer material.

Mention DODMERB status and next stage. (separate post?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the number of spam comments that were being posted, users are now required to be logged in before leaving a comment.